9 February 2014

I Was in Kay Kastum's Short Film Project :D

I did another short film for the.....4th time I guess? But this time, it is dubbed in Malay, ala-ala drama Korea yang kana kasi Melayu tuu... and for the first time, I worked with someone totally stranger; Daniel Chiam. I mean I know him, but not that I can refer him as my friend...Hee...It was fun, but I got a little awkward because well....I kan pemalu....wakakaka...

Ok, I'm not really sure what is it for anyway, all I know is, it is a video for Foodsocial. My bro-in-law; Kay asked me to be one of his talents, I just blindly agreed.






Seriously, this is funny. Not because I am the one who acted, but the way they edited it makes it funny. I feel embarrassed to share this but, I can't help clicking the share button. Haha...

Enjoy! :p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha lucu o..dorg edit2 suara tu ba lagi tambah lucu ni..hihi popular sdh ko moi :D

TataJane said...

Nah read here juga : http://www.room8five.com/

hehe

Gaby said...

michie- ahaha lucu kn tu suara...dui manada gia popular..haha...