25 October 2012

BookXcess




OH! Can't wait for those books to arrive...I've been peeking on their websites since the last 2 years, but only now I got the chance to buy from them. *X berani, takut postage mahal kunun* I’ve annoyed them with tons of emails, asking about the postage and this and that, but they never failed to reply me…The postage is quite cheap btw; they calculate them according to the books’ weight. Even though they put RM10 per book, the total price is still cheaper than those at the bookstore, believe me! *kalau kamu yakin sama Maths saya laa..hahaha*

Check out BookXcess now! p/s- fast service. I loikeee….:D Another "blogshop" hunting next....

2 comments:

ZeLL~LeaH said...

No regrets rigt? ^^

Gaby said...

yeah...now that I know the postage, i'll buy books from them only from now on.hehe...